:logos: :fm19_graph: Kristal by :fms:

french English

Exclusivity :fms:

Creator : @Kristo

KrstalFR

Club logos are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by the respective football clubs. This graphic pack is only intended for personal use within the game.

This year, FMSLife is efficient, after the Shark skin by @i_am_the_shark and before the FM19 version of Blister we purpose to you Kristal’s. This time we offer you a megapack which the template own a background with country flag. This style is herit by the successful AllInOne series who gather french community by years. Thanks to @Kristo for this creation.

content

image 868 901 992 1135 1666

We are on a different kind of logos than last year Blister pack. This logopack cover all playable league in FM19. Started with 3900 logos the pack contains today more than 6000 logos with all update packs.

This topic will be update frequently in according to the progress of the pack.

Clubs : 6522 Logos
Compétitions : 489 Logos

teaser

download

megapackGraph

compet

Update-clubs-1 Update-clubs2 Update-clubs3 Update-clubs4

Graphinstall

• Once zip are downloaded, unzipped them with winzip utility.
  • Copy and paste this files in the following directory
Operating System directory
Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8 / Win 10 C:\Users\“username“\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\Logos
Win 2000/XP C:\Documents and Settings\“username“\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\Logos
Win 98/ME C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\Logos
Mac OS X /Users/“username“/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics/Logos

If graphics repo doesn’t exit please create it. We also recommand to you create logos directory inside.

Launch FM19 and go to the Interface preference menu

Tick the case « Recharge the skin after changing » and untick « Using cache to down loading time ». Agree with the pop up button. After this logos should be available.

2 « J'aime »

i have done everything u say! Put the file in a Logos file in the graphics file. Gone to the Preference in Interface and done everything then agreed it says reloading skin and all the logo’s are still the same.

@Kristo

1 « J'aime »

i don’t know how to send a message

can you screen you repo ? please mate.

Hello! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the pack, just discovered it and I love it! :slight_smile:

I was trying to download the competition pack and all the updates but they’re missing on mediafire :frowning:

Any chance you ca re-upload them please? :please:

Merci beaucoup :slight_smile: